BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Looking to have a post wedding gathering at Little Havana!
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-04-01 to 2007-09-30: Looking to have a post wedding gathering at Little Havana!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, April 28, 2007 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello!
My fiance and I are getting married in October in Bonaire. We are getting married at the Plaza, having dinner at Richards, and would like to party the night away at Little Havana. Does anybody have any suggestions of how I may get in contact with somebody that might be able to give us the go ahead or ok? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4957) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is the email contact.
antonpiek@littlehavanabonaire.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks a bunch! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4958) on Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My, pleasure Scubachick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McPeak (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #707) on Saturday, May 5, 2007 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And a big congratulations ahead of time. What a great idea!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scubachick (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you!!! Yes, we absolutely love Little Havana for some cocktails and cigars! We cannot wait! Join in on the fun on October 5 if you are there! I will be the one in the white dress! :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration