BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Vegetarian choices?
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-03-31: Vegetarian choices?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cagey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My family of 4 (2 divers) will be coming to Bonaire for the 1st time 5/26-6/2. My one daughter is a vegetarian (near-vegan). What are some good recommendations for places that cater to both vegetarians and rest of us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #357) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Bob, If you do a keyword search on the word"vegan" you will come up with a few good threads about dining for Vegans in Bonaire.. We have quite a few Vegans here on the boards so the information is correct..Also while you have a chance , please read the posting policies that can be found HERE thanks for choosing Bonaire Talk and I am sure others will chime in on this thread as well...Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #358) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

opps the keyword search icon is at the bottom of every Bonaire Talk page Bob. there are also other useful icons down there as well.. Please do not hesitate to ask for help if necessary, we are a friendly community and this is a very helpful board..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cagey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks. I found the Archives with some great suggestions right after posting this. Looking forward to the trip and Bonaire sounds like a very accommodating location for vegans/vegetarians.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration