BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Donna and Georgios
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - -2006-08-01 to 2006-12-31: Donna and Georgios
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4505) on Thursday, August 3, 2006 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I had a fabulous dinner tonite at Donna and Georgios. I had the small salad and the fettucini alfredo w/ chicken.... yummmmmmy stuff....

The new location is perfect. I sat on the wall at Cha Cha pier and took some sunset pictures then had a great dinner. Now if only my husband and children were here to share it with me.... sigh.... (but it's still pretty darn good).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Barclay (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1047) on Thursday, August 3, 2006 - 9:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad you had a great dinner. I can't wait to see your sunset pictures!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James T. McPeak (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #369) on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, big deal Kelly. But were you able to call any donkeys over to Cha Cha while you were sitting there without Kathi and me? Did you have any good Springsteen songs on the deck of the Dive Inn without Kathi and me? Did you have anything like that? Nooooooooooo!!!

Only kidding. It sounds great. I can't wait to go there. Besides Capriccio, Donna has the best red wine on the island. I believe it is from Sicily. Goes real well with everythingggggggg!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grasshopper (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #18879) on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, glad to hear you still have it... (the donkey call)...I bet Kelly didn't even do any cofFEE talk impressions either...lol...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4507) on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I could have... lol.... but they would have probably committed me. It's just not the same when you're alone! ha ha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James T. McPeak (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #373) on Friday, August 4, 2006 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Without you Cynde, Kelly's incredible impersonation of Linda Richman, (Mike Meyers) would just not be the same. We had too much damn fun then people should have on Bonaire. I hope someday we can all get together again. Everytime mommy, from Casablanca, sees me, she gives me a big hug and just starts laughing. She still calls me lobster man to this day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Layton (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, August 5, 2006 - 10:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is a real longshot but, we really enjoyed hearing the Bonaire Bluegrass band (Andy Owens)a few weeks ago along with our great meal! Unfortunately the T shirt I purchased is too small! Does anyone know how to get in touch with the band? I really wanted the t shirt!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration