BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Pasa Bon
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - 2005-12-14 to 2006-03-01: Pasa Bon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tina (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 3:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What days are they closed, trying to my schedule ready for next week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan - BSDME (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #260) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Monday & Tuesday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grasshopper (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17146) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tina, they are also only open for dinner. I can't tell you how many times I've driven by during the day dying for their pizza...I just look at that sign and my mouth begins to water...lol ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan - BSDME (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #261) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grasshopper,
Hold the pebble and dream of a few months from now....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4309) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 6:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Susan, there is a message for you in Skype (if I'm correct) be warned... ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grasshopper (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17159) on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Susan...pebble in hand...burning more sage...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration