BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: French Restaurant
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - 2005-07-28 to 2005-12-14: French Restaurant
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike & Cathy Bailey (BonaireTalker - Post #47) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know the name of the French restaurant right before town driving from Capt' Don's and what do you think? Who has tried Chibi Chibi? To many places to choose from!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6863) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

are you referring to Bistro de Paris ??
we had a nice meal there and the owner was quite nice...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3452) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bistro di Paris? I love it !! They have great french onion soup and the best baguette I've ever had, anywhere. Highly recommend it.

Chibi Chibi is good, too. Lots of places to choose from for sure.

My don't miss list:

Richards
Casablanca
Croccantinos
Bistro di Paris
The Lost Penguin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By T-Shirt Divers John and Sue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #303) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We had a very good meal @ Bistro di Paris in Oct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mary pequinot (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #556) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very nice, and the owner was very personable. I would go again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Suter-Gibson (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 12:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We loved it!! Had a superb dinner there in August. (Michael from Chat N Browse sent us.) The owner (Patrice Rannou) was above and beyond personable. When we told him we are planning to visit France next year, he brought out a book with a map of France, sat down with us and gave us many suggestions for our trip. We had an exceptionally nice evening!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Becky Hauser (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 12:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with everyone else... Had an awesome Pannini. Owner very nice! Would definitely eat there again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike & Cathy Bailey (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for your input, will dine there for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BEVERLY A FILLIO (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #123) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 1:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We ate there several times last year and have been drooling to go back Can hardly wait only 6 more weeks and I am there It is good to know it is still great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2006) on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have the flu so felt like soup. Maggie and I went for dinner to Bistro. She had a Caesar Salad and I had French Onion soup. Yummy..I had a lemon tart but could not eat all of it..in fact, it took 3 days to finish it. SUPER desserts. Leave room!

No one mentions the yummy sun dried tomato spread for the delish bread!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration