BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: City? or whatever replaced it.
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - 2003-03-01 to 2004-06-17: City? or whatever replaced it.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Murphy (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Its been a few years since diving on Bonaire. We stayed at the Divi and will be again next Christmas. I remember walking to the nearest restaurant at that time, the City Cafe. Decent Mexican food with casual bar. Is it still there? and if not what has replaced it?
Thanks for any info, too long away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1482) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not only is it still there,Kelly, it has wireless internet now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Murphy (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wireless Internet!?!?!? I know I'm not supposed to take my work to a place like Bonaire, but if I do have to check in at the office, I'd really like to do it on a warm afternoon, after a couple excellent morning dives with a view of Klien Bonaire.
Thanks for the info Seb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #191) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Between Divi & town there are seaside: Chez Lucille, Mai Mai, Luna something (where t'Annkerje was), Blue Moon; and Casablanca (which is on the main street, not waterfront street). I don't know about Mexican food at City Cafe, but Coco's, next to Zeezicht, is serving Mexican dishes. Right in town you have: City Cafe, Crepes place (part of City Cafe/Hotel Rochaline "complex"), Capriccio, Mona Lisa, Zeezicht, KFC, Cozzoli's, Sea Horse Cyber Cafe, Lost Penguin, Rendez Vous, de Tuin, Amadeus, Crocantino, Great China, Subway, Julio's Place.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Wills (BonaireTalker - Post #100) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Ruth,

MMmmmmmmm sounds yummy. All those restaurants, so little time.

Mary W

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration