BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Inside or outside at Capriccios?
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 1999 -2003: Archives - 2002-08-02 to 2003-02-28: Inside or outside at Capriccios?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did get an email back from Capriccos for our Valentines dinner...they asked if I wanted inside or outside seating??!! Which do you all like? Lise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Inside BOOTH...bring a wrap as it gets chilly with AC. Dining out can be noisy as it's on a busy street corner..you are in for a treat!

Annie (missing Bonaire BADDDDDDDDD)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 3:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would definitely go for a seat inside (preferably a booth!).
As Annie said: outside it can be a bit noisy.
Igor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 7:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My vote is inside. The food is fantastic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Faith M. Senie on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and the mosquitoes stay outside... :)

Faith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian J. Walsh on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Inside and try the Cheesecake. My wife is still talking about it from an August trip.
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mary pequinot on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don' miss the lobster pasta! I'd go for inside as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok...I will ask for inside...will a booth hold 6 adults?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 5:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

NO..2 big adults comfy or 4 thin adults..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where can I find the email address for Capriccios? I checked the Dining Guide, but didn't see one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Saturday, January 18, 2003 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carol,

Try capriccio@bonairenet.com

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration