BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Please Visit the Shelter
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Bonaire Animal Shelter: Please Visit the Shelter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine wants a tribble. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9786) on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you are looking for a good surface interval - go to the shelter. We stopped by today and bought some t-shirts, dog souvenirs, and a really cool book written in Papiamentu, Dutch and English. The book is about a donkey born on Bonaire.

The best part was that we got to play with puppies and kitties. They so love the attention! It is a really worthy cause and you get puppy kisses!!!!

If you have the time, stop in and say hello and scratch some fur babies. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6173) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any new pictures of the furbabys that you can post? You know....just for fun! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4850) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jeanine yeah pictures please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6174) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No. Jane. Please!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #168) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll work on it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeanine (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10159) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 8:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry Brian, she wants Jane's photos. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1481) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Jane --- I'll be back on Bonaire January 30 for 3 weeks, will definitely stop by to pet the kitties. Is there anything you need that I can bring you guys?

PS, my two Bonaire kitties are still bringing us so much joy! What a great gift I gave us when I adopted Sunshine and Moonbeam!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6175) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Josie I will just miss you this year! Thank you again for bringing us Charley..she is the best gift as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Josie, I'll check with the powers that be and see if there are any urgent needs. Glad Sunshine and Moonbeam are good.
Meryl, how's Charley liking all the snow??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6191) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane she likes it... she loves any chance she can get to run outside. She can jump to the top of the fence and walk on it! (Only about an inch!)
Albert our Black Angora cat passed away around Christmas... Charley is devistated! :(
They were love at first site!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration