BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Shelter Needs Fall/Winter 2008
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Bonaire Animal Shelter: Shelter Needs Fall/Winter 2008
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #152) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 5:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi BT Shelter Supporters, Haven't posted in a while and I know many of you will be headed down our way over the next few months. Wanted to bring you up to date on some of our current needs. The gift shop is doing very well and we have sold out of many items and are getting requests for some things we don't have. So thought I'd post an updated list of items of which we are very much in need,both in the shop and for our residents.
Dog Leashes (at least 1" wide, 4 ft. and/or 6 ft long)
Harnesses for medium/large dogs (30-60 lbs.)
Collars for large dogs
Cat collars (cat safe kind with either a small elastic stretch piece or the quick release clasp)
Toys for large dogs
Kong dog toys
Nyla-bones
Dog brushes
Cat brushes
Litter box scoopers (the large size)
Flavor-Doh or Pill Pockets

And if any vets are coming down our residents really need some Drontal for large dogs and Drontal for cats.

Thank you all so much for having made our gift shop such a huge success among the island residents. We couldn't have done it without you and hope that you can continue to help support our shelter.
Whether or not you bring anything with you when you come to Bonaire....please come and visit our critters as they truly enjoy the company!
Thanks,
Jane Madden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By K I V ~ Kobi In Virginia (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9131) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for sharing an updated needs list, Jane!!! Glad things are going well.

I have been shopping the last few months and will continue to do so over the coming weeks.
I will be shipping a box of Hoppner House goodies to BON soon. I will make contact with you prior to shipping so you will know when it will arrive as your things will be in the same box :-)

BIG HUGS to you and the staff.....

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration