BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: 3rd Annual Haunted House for Charity
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Others: 3rd Annual Haunted House for Charity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Chalk - Habitat - STINAPA - BONHATA (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #246) on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear All,

Though I'm off island right now, my wife has asked me to post this for all of you. The 3rd Annual Haunted Homie's Haunted House for charity is up and running again. Already had 2 successful nights last week-end and the last night is Wednesday night. To see some pictures of the scared victims...;-)...go to http://www.hauntedhomies.org/index.html

If you happen to be on island on Wednesday, be sure and stop by, it's fun and it's for a good cause.

The Haunted Homies Haunted House is located in the conference room at Capt. Don's Habitat.

Thanks,
Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6258) on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Jack! Looks like it is a hit again this year! Really gets you in the mood for Halloween, loved seeing the pics of all having a great time!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration