BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Shelter needs
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Bonaire Animal Shelter: Shelter needs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #140) on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim and Jane - I sent you a personal email earlier - perhaps you didn't get it. Will be in Bonaire in latter part of November - would like to know what to bring to shelter for the cats and dogs - toys, frontline, cash, all of the above? Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #107) on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Sue, I sent you two messages one on Sept. 30 and one on October 9, I think one was to your personal e-mail and another thru BT. Will send them again right now...let me know if you do or don't get them. Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #108) on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 10:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sue, sent the e-mails again on Saturday....please let me know if you got them. Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane - received your emails -sent you an email last night

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #112) on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sue, have sent you three e-mails since Oct. 17, in response to yours regarding form of donation, etc.....seems you haven't gotten them, let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #142) on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane - sent you email on 10/22. Wondered why I hadn't heard from you. Will try to email you again or I'll call you at home. Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane - are you sending emails directly to my email address? Received email 10/22 sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #113) on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 10:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sue, thanks for calling. Jim finally just told me that you called...those silly boys! Been sending e-mails through BT and also to your e-mail address. Based on your last post I'm assuming you got the e-mail about the best form of donation and current shelter needs...hope that's correct. If not, please let me know. This is so weird with the e-mail problems. Will also try the private message post as I did get that from you.
Maybe it's a Yahoo problem??? Let's TRY to stay in touch. Jane

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration