BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Animal Shelter auction
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Bonaire Animal Shelter: Animal Shelter auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By constance (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 8:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am planning on making something for the next auction/fundraiser. Does anyone know the date of the next auction??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (BonaireTalker - Post #89) on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The big auction for the shelter is usually done every other year, which means that it won't be done again until the fall of 2007...however, there is a smaller fundraiser in the works right now, will keep you posted. Thanks, Constance, for your generosity...you've got plenty of time to finish your project for next year's auction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By constance (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Sunday, October 15, 2006 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are coming in February so if I get by donation done I will bring it then for next falls auction, if that is alright. And do let me know about your fundraiser you are working on now. Maybe I can do something for that and send it with someone going sooner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #110) on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 11:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope this thread is still alive...our Animal Shelter auction will be held Dec. 7, 2007. Any items that BT'ers would like to donate will be much appreciated. Art and craft works are particularly big sellers. I'm sure through all our BT visitors we can get your items down here by auction time. Thanks in advance for your support. E-mail me if you have any questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi In Virginia (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1970) on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane,
Can I ship some things down there? I have a huge box for Hoppner and inside are some doggie toys and other things I promised the animal shelter. I will get it to Miami and then on to Bonaire. I will do a separate box for you and maybe Michael can get it to you? I'll email him again though just to ensure he's OK with my goodies for you! I am paying, of course, for all transportation.

I should just charter a plan and get MYSELF and my goodies there :-)
Hugs,
Kobi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi In Virginia (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1973) on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops should have said a PLANE :-) I do have a PLAN to get down there but won't be until 2008!!!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration