BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Shelter t-shirts
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Non-profit organizations: Bonaire Animal Shelter: Shelter t-shirts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 12:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We added a pictures of some of the available t-shirts on the web site - http://www.bonairenature.com/animalshelter/funding.html.

I know the t-shirts are available at the Shelter and Melody checked for me and they are at the Manager's parties (unless the volunteer that goes to the parties is off island). You might check at the other sites, I just haven't checked to make sure they always have them.

HTH - Bea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rog & Karen Huff (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #186) on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have always purchased the t-shirts at Caribe Inn...they always seem to have an abundance of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marilyn Mc Clain Friedrich (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hate to ask the obvious, but where do you get the BT flag and are there BT-T shirts as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #119) on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a picture of Marlis wearing one of the t-shirts (from The Bonaire Reporter).

Marlis with Charlotte.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #284) on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bea, thanks for the pics, I'm going to make sure I get one my next trip!

Marilyn, you can get the BT flag by:

Sending $24.05 (this includes shipping) and snail mail address through paypal: to paypal@bonairetalk.com

or send snail mail check to:

BTCI
P.O. Box 4021
Dana Point, CA 92629

Freddie handles the BT T-shirts, I'm not sure how many she has left, and what colors.

(Message edited by modcynde on June 20, 2006)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7468) on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marilyn you have mail!:-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Moderator) (Moderator - Post #288) on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bea, I just had a chance to check out the website and look at the T-s. I love the tank!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too. I think I'll get one next trip.

Bea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Wichers (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear all,

I am very glad to read so much about the T-shirts of the Animal Shelter. The thing now is that we have had the dog and cat snorkel for quite some time now and since there a lot of people that come to Bonaire regularly, they are collecting these T-shirt.
It is time to add an other design.
Therefore, we are looking for some-one that is good in drawing funny cartoons, who wants to make (and donate)a new design for our T-shirts.
So if one of you knows some-one, please sent an email to paulwichers@flamingotv.net.

Paul Wichers
President of the board of the Animal Shelter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5045) on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmmmy where are you? This sounds like a challenge that's right up your alley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue Steiner (BonaireTalker - Post #54) on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would like to purchase several tshirts at the shelter in December. Will they be available or should I place an order?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 9:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Paul, WELCOME TO BONAIRE TALK! I am sure you will now see how wonderful the people here can be....right BT'ers? (Come on BT'er's, Paul is my "big boss" as President of the shelter and I've been telling him and he's seen how generous and great you guys have been!). So please all you creative BT'ers, come on out and design us a really cool t-shirt! Hey, Cynde, how about a BT competition for best t-shirt design? Winner gets to come to the shelter and pet our animals!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Wichers (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 11:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Sue
Thank you for your interest to buy some T-shirts
There will be enough available, but you can always mail me (in December) what you need and I can put them together for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #225) on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 11:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to Bonaire Talk Paul. Sorry I didn't get here sooner...life sometimes gets in the way!! I will put a feeler out to one of our very talented BTers. As Cecil says Timmmmy where are you??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmmmmy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2038) on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll get right on it....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5055) on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 11:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

All right, you're the man Timmmmy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Timmmmmy....just came back from a social hour for the Shelter volunteers...what's the news on how your T-shirt design is coming? We really need a new design...looking for another cartoon type...we've had the snorkeling dog and cat...how about a diving dog and cat? Anybody out there that can help...some really creative BTers??? Let us know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2882) on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane - YGM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan DelGesso (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just clicked on the link in the first post, but did not see anything about the animal shelter. I would like to purchase two tee shirt prior to our visit. Can someone point me to the correct place? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim and Jane Madden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #148) on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan, our new website address is www.animalshelterbonaire.com You can visit there for news, photos and information. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to sell things on line. We only sell things at our gift shop at the shelter or when we have a booth at the local festivals. Please come by and visit us when you are on island and we'll be happy to sell you some t-shirts. We are open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Hope this info helps.
Jane Madden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan DelGesso (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jane:

Thanks. Will do.

I know that when I tell my wife there is an animal shelter on the island it'll be one of our stops during the week.

We have seven pets -- a 12 year-old dog and six cats ranging from six months to ten years in age (5 are rescues).

Save an extra large for me and a large shirt for the Mrs.

See you the week of February 14.

Regards,
Dan.
"Life is too short for bad wine, lousy food, and cheap cigars."

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration