BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Bareboat Sailing
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2001 - 2006: Archives - 2001-01-01 to 2004-04-30: Bareboat Sailing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Weinberg on Friday, August 9, 2002 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am looking to combine a diving and sailing vacation. We would like to charter a sail boat in Bonaire for a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 4:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gary Just go here http://www.InfoBonaire.com/sailing.html for complete info on Bonaire boating .
Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henk Schrijver on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,

I want to know if somebody knows a place where you can rent a small sailboat for a day. The ones with a website a way to expensive. $30 for an hour for 2 persons. I was thinking more in the directions of $50 for the whole day. I want to rent it, not buy it. It must be able to carry a smaal ice-jug and I want to take it to Klein Bonaire.

I understand that the centaurs are not on Bonaire anymore. But that was a very nice boat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Henk, just get a bigger Ice jug and put a sail on it! In any event, I will assk Artie de Fries if he can help and get back to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Henk, just get a bigger Ice jug and put a sail on it! In any event, I will ask Artie de Freis if he can help and get back to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henk Schrijver on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 3:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:)

Hi Michael,

We be coming over this friday!!!! 4 more days of work. Since I have booked this flight it is hard to stay focussed on work but I will manage this week. There are no other places that rent sailboats. I forgot about artie, I want to really would like to take a sailboat out. Even a sunfish, I just take a smaller jug. PS what happend with the sunfishes at Harbour Village?

OK, Hope to see you. I'll be staying 2 weeks.

Henk

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration