BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: 2011 New Years Day at Lac Bay
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: 2011 New Years Day at Lac Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3949) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 8:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and the wind was averaging over 20knots for most of the day!! :):)

ahhh is that our Windsurfing Guru I see there ;)

1147 flying on a fin

1259 Good Carve Gybe

1309 Stonking by

1519 Head dip

1519 Ann getting ready for a sesh with the 4.2 I may even have enough for a flicky!!

1529 I knew I would catch you sooner or later Ann

1607 Emergency stop!!!

1607b phew everyone looks ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4179) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks for capturing these images..it was a great sesh..slightly over and slightly under and a funky wind direction but delish..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Hibdige, Lac Bay Villa (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #233) on Saturday, January 1, 2011 - 10:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Outrageous day. Blown away on my 6.0 with Sam on a 5.7 and Carole on a 5.3

Too much chop for any speed. Sam did 50 km/hr below the fishing pier and a rattled 47 km.hr over the chop until I lost my nerve LOL

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration