BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: A Resort for Everyone?
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2001 - 2006: Archives - 2001-01-01 to 2004-04-30: A Resort for Everyone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Smokey Braden on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 10:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'VE BEEN TO BONAIRE TWICE,STAYED AT CAPT. DON'S AND PLAZA RESORT. BOTH RESORTS WERE VERY
NICE. MY DIVE BUDDY AND I WENT DIVING FOR A WEEK IN COZUMEL THIS PAST SEPT. WE MET SOME REAL
NICE FOLKS AND WE TOLD THEM HOW GREAT THE DIVING IS IN BONAIRE. THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO ARRANGE
A TRIP THIS SUMMER IN BONAIRE FOR ALL OF US.
I ALREADY KNOW THE DIVING WILL BE GREAT, BUT THEIR WIVES DON'T DIVE.DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A
PLACE WE COULD ALL STAY THAT WOULD MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY? THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerard van Erp on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out Divi Flamingo Beach Resort. Nice sunpier and tiny beach ( easy access to the water and safe swimming )excellent excursion facilities and only a few minutes walking distance from Kralendijk. Awarded by BONHATA (Bonaire Hotel & Tourism Association) as resort of the year 2001.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It should be noted that Gerard runs the excursion facilities, so his opinion's a wee bit biased :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Deal on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So is mine,since we own several timeshare weeks there, but I support the opinion nonetheless. My wife does not dive and she snorkels only occasionally, but she loves the quiet, laid-back nature of the Divi, and the proximity to town. And the little day spa does nice pedicures and massages, she says.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration