BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Kitesurfing Lessons??
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2007 -2009: Archives -2007-01-01 to 2007-05-31: Kitesurfing Lessons??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason J (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey has anyone taken kiteboarding lessons in Bonaire? I've looked at the kiteboardingbonaire.com website. Any comments on the experience and which course did you take? How long does it take to get up and rolling with it? I have stunt kite flying experience and wakeboarding/waterskiing experience. any info or advice is appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Wayne Williams (The Great Escape) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't kitesurf, but a few of my guests have taken kitesurfing lessons from Roan (a.k.a. Kiteboarding Bonaire). All were quite happy with the experience.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration