BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: So cute...
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2001 - 2006: Archives - 2005-04-01 to 2006-12-31: So cute...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namthip P. (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Friday, November 3, 2006 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description
Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3680) on Saturday, November 4, 2006 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cute indeed Namthip, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sea Goddess Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4969) on Monday, November 6, 2006 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh my gosh, that is just precious ! Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosanne (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #765) on Monday, November 6, 2006 - 1:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love the pictures! My kids, 4 and 8 want to give it a try when we are on Bonaire this spring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #364) on Monday, November 6, 2006 - 1:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Geez....three feet tall, and they're already better at this than I'll ever be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosanne (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #766) on Monday, November 6, 2006 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB, are we still on for Wed? I will give you a call later to work out the details. I think I am going to windsurf again this year, although I fear i will look foolish as I tumble time after time into the water...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #977) on Monday, November 6, 2006 - 4:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a favorite midget windsurfer. Only 2 1/2 years old ! He's not mine....maybe his Opa will identify. :-)
Opa's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #365) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 1:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rosanne, Eric used to be completely consumed by windsurfing, did it here in California, and went crazy on Lac Bay. Don't our dates for Bonaire yet, but if we cross, you guys could tear it up!
I see him eyeing the kiteboarders, and know it's just a matter of time...
Yes! we are on for Weds. Let us talk!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2543) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 3:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, I think his Opa will be at DEMA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #978) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Brian.....say hi for me (Linda in Colorado)...he'll know. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #526) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 4:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

how about these short ones ....
picturename
picturename

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #527) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

... and I practiced first .... I try again...
picturename

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #528) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 4:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

picturename

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mara Mara on the wall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1331) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brigitte - they are so cute. The new and improved me might actually have to give this a go sometime when I am back on Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sea Goddess Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4979) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, I am SO picturing Riley doing that in a few years.... wowww...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (GH) (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 8:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brigitte, they are ADORABLE! That first one looks like he's on quite a big board! They're doing a lot better than I think I would! lol! Keep the cute pictures coming:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #530) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

picturename
picturename
picturename

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (GH) (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 - 9:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How awesome! They are so cute, and obviously fearless and talented! The future windsurfers of Bonaire folks:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namthip P. (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Saturday, December 30, 2006 - 8:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #556) on Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

omg, windsurfing before walking, I love it! Namthip, is that your child?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #557) on Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Namthip, just looked at your website. Are you a chef on Bonaire, or do you just cook for fun? The dishes look wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namthip P. (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He's my friend's child--10 months old. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namthip P. (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YGM, Cynde.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2672) on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, I was just looking as well, we also love Thai food.

Namthip where can we buy your beautiful dinners?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Namthip P. (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YGM too, Brain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mara - you pronounce it like Sarah (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1659) on Tuesday, January 2, 2007 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now i'm going to sound like a tag along BUT - these look fantastic! And I will also ask - can we buy your dinners or are you a chef somewhere on the island?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration