BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Gear storage
Bonaire Talk: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Sailing: Archives: Archives 2001 - 2006: Archives - 2004-05-05 to 2005-03-31: Gear storage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob wyatt (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Was curious as to how people who live or stay elsewere on the island keep their gear? Are there storage rentals, or can you just leave it by the beach? Was curious as to where I can leave it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3799) on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rob, it really depends on where your staying, each place has a different system. Generally there are lockers near the dive shop for storage, these may or may not need a lock.

I stayed at the Plaza and the lockers were not close by, so I took the stuff to the room and dried it on the deck. YMMV.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3800) on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My bad. I should read the subject, the above is still mostly true.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Johnson (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you are bringing your own windsurfing gear, you can store it and pay at Jibe City. Contact them for availability.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration