Bonaire Talk: Community Chat:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #1162) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is with great pleasure that the moderators of BT and owners of BTC Inc. announce that the New Bonaire Talk site will be up and running tomorrow..May 5,2011
We can't tell you exactly what time, but expect it in the morning DST (Bonaire time}.

There are two threads in FAQ in this BT that would be good for everyone to look over..

after you register on the New Bt please go to the FAQ on that site for more information about posting.
Everyone must re-register in order to post on the new site.
the links for the FAQ on this site are:
New Format Information and User Profile Features in BT2

there maybe a few kinks to work out but we will all do our best to make it run smoothly for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3354) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Note: A small donation of just $25.00 per year is now required to enable you to post pictures and links to videos containing music I don't care for.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14977) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How appropriate!!!
Cinco de Mayo and BT2
grab the tequila and lawn chairs!!!!!
got mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3358) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

NOTICE
Bonaire Talk aka BT1 will be down for most of the rest of the month as we pack up and move somethings from here over to BT2. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage our members to entertain and educate themselves on one of our favorite sites:
http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6491) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh man, Tom...I'd better pay up NOW!! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5414) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, does this mean I have to pay $100.00 a year because of my music? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3359) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jim, at least!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5701) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool :) We are getting trained on a new system at work tomorrow AND I get to learn BT2 :)

Anybody have a bib to catch the drool that will be pouring out of me by the end of the night from braincell overload? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5704) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom, how much will ABBA cost?

:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R:R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6496) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry I couldn't resist....and I HAD to get it in before the price went up!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5705) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DONNA...LMAO!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6497) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6574) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 9:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out this version. I love this guy lately, can't get enough(don't tell Eric)...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6498) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 10:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CB ????

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration