Bonaire Talk: Community Chat:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9339) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

is starting out as a beautiful one. It's cool with clear skies. Both inside and outside cats are fed and watered. Now it's my turn. :)

I'm off to CMA now. Will probably clean my boy's pool, visit the other residents and then pick up a few things at the gift shop.

Have a great Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15877) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hummmmm 30 days hath September, April ,June and November

Happy May First Linda :)
gosh this is my day :) May Pole dancing :) whoo hoo :) make it a great one everyone :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9340) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh boy! That will teach me to look at that thing called a calendar. Please change the thread to The First Day of May!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3327) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

EN OH

hath hath hath hath, thounds thlike thomeonesth thtongue is thore

Hi Ladies and all others that follow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15878) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

lol did ya one better Linda :)

Hi Tom :) pole dancing anyone??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15879) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

here we are now :)

MP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15881) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MY GAWD!!! everyone must be out dancing around the pole.....

It is a beautiful day here.. alittle cool but will warm up as the day goes on...... the birds are singing their May day song and the squirrels are jumping from tree to tree... Enjoy everyone, :) ♥♥♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15882) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

see even the butterflies are swarming today :)

OMG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6469) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Another sunshiny, spring-like day on tap here I believe...YAY!!

Good Morning Linda, Tom and Freddie...dance away!! :)

Hugs and hello to all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6470) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful hair piece!!

(Message edited by devfam on May 1, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5380) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"But I must gather knots of flowers,
And buds and garlands gay,
For I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother,
I'm to be Queen o' the May."
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5381) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

By the way, I read that on the bathroom wall at Pachi's and George thought it was beautiful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6367) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy May Day all! Off to the garden center for dirt and mulch..these are a few of my favorite things!
Check back at wine time...enjoy the day everyone! xxoo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5382) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My Tim is running the Orange County Marathon today. It is his first. He is using this as a springboard for the Marine Corps Marathon in DC in October, assuming he is not back in a country that ends with stan.

http://www.ocmarathon.com/races/oc-marathon.aspx

(Message edited by JimMc on May 1, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5383) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.ocmarathon.com/races/oc-marathon.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2250) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thunder bombers rolled in and rolled out this morning. We needed the rain badly. The temperature has dropped to 58!! Crazy! Interesting butterfly hat..isin't that Fergie and Andrew's daughter? Good luck to Tim on the marathon :)
Guess I need to start organizing my Sunday...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14963) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Sunday Morning BT ♥:)

It's another beautigorgeous day here... I spent most of yesterday trimming back the rosemary bushes along the front of our house and OMG I'm sore today :) But, I've reclaimed my parking space!

Jim... I've been meaning to shout this for a while now.... CONGRATULATIONS CAPTAIN TIM!!!! Your kids sure know how to make you proud! I'd wish him good luck on his marathon, but me thinks he doesn't need much luck, he'll do fine. It's hot though so I hope he hydrates well. We saw some poor girl tossing her cookies yesterday from running in the heat.

Speaking of... exercise, not tossing cookies... I'm outta here for a couple of hours. Gonna take a long walk with my Lipstickers :)

Have a great morning all... see you this afternoon ♥♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9341) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THANKS for fixing my FO PA, Freddie!!!
I feel like I've done some pole dancing after this mornings scrubbing dive. I did a 2 hour dive scrapping off the thick algae in Nick's pool. He did try helping me by the way of supervising.

Time to shower up and go do something useful.

:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2252) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just checking in. Not much activity on BT today. Hopefully it's because everyone is having a great day and having FUN! :) I am trying to get some things accomplished...not making huge headway. I keep taking breaks LOL
Let me try this again.............
motivation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #902) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

IT'S TIME over on BT2 i don't know about over here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2253) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So....PPooo is BT2 up and running?? Is that where everyone is??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15884) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pay no attention to the man with the tiara on Meechie...... he is such a tease..

Bt2 will be online very soon..and there will be a formal announcement about it :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2254) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

;) Freddie...you would think that I would've learned not to believe all that is said on BT..I am much tooo gullible for my own good at times :)
I will be looking for the formal announcement ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5692) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI ALL :)

At work after an enjoyable day with the family. 3 grandkids were baptized at the 8am service this morning and then we headed off to a brunch hosted by Heather's aunt. All 8 grandkids were there :) They had a blast rolling down the grassy hill. Well, the bigger ones did, Ethan and Wyatt just enjoyed being held...

Thanks to a fellow dispatcher/friend, I was able to be there. She switched with me, so here I am working the afternoon shift instead of the dayshift. :) It's all good :)

I can't believe I missed Linda's Pole dance on this first day of May!!! Did someone get video?

PPoo, are we diving later?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9342) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, I'm not proud, so I'll show you my pole dance.

That was back in 2008. Still had some color in my hair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5693) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 8:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13185) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greeting from Florida~! Having a great time here, went to some free entertainment at one of the squares tonight, listened to some "Smoke on the Water" and "Sharp Dressed Man" tunes kinda music, was pretty good. Have met some really cool folks down here, and oh, Tom, they got lots of Harley's running around here! Some awesome folks riding them too, enjoyed talking to a few of them.

Even hopped in a golf cart and cruised around to grab a bite of lunch at some place called Crispers, they make a pretty darn good Reuben there.

May try some pickleball playing tomorrow. Watched a few games of it, looks like fun. There were some polo games going on today, but didn't make it in time to catch any.

Enjoy your evening what's left of Sunday and make Monday a good one! I am gonna give it my best shot here. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6471) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 9:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, love the video... :)

Michelle, I've learned that Ppoo is ummmm ....evil!

I had a good day..church, lunch with family, shopping and dinner at Red Robin with Andrea...feeling a bit under the weather, though.....hope everyone had a great Sunday..♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration