Bonaire Talk: Community Chat:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6406) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 6:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Friends!!

Wishing you all a beautiful day even if the skies are cloudy and grey... Here's a picture of Amanda and her co-worker at work...they had to measure a burned out area of the park she works in on Guam...it was just a little muddy...:)

a day at the office

Hugs to all who need them. A neighbor here lost their 19 year old son to a drug overdose yesterday...my heart breaks for them...

♥ Hugs all around ♥

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3225) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Donna and all that follow. Donna, my heart goes out to your neighbors and to their son, I hope he is at peace. Lost quite a few friends and former comrades to overdoses, many of them had tried to get clean but, their demons won! Prayers up!

http://youtu.be/f35gG0x-fo8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6408) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks, Tom...exactly what happened here...so terribly sad...

Off to work...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BH (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4198) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning BT!!!!!

Been down for a few days....had another trip to the ER Tuesday.....doc says test didn't show another blood clot so that's good...still hurting but, they said a deep muscle strain in my back....I can handle that.

Anyway another busy day hope all of you have a Great Day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3226) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chuck, your in my thoughts Buddy, get better and score some Wind Therapy.

Need upbeat so...... suffffffffer with this;)

http://youtu.be/7Zork5Z63jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8839) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. Donna very cool picture, oh to be young again and in the mud...not.

Sucks about your neighbor. Damn those demons, damn them to hell. On that note.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9yFA1S7K8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #319) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Bters! We get a tiny break in the stormy weather today. Hope it all blows through so we can have a sunny Easter... but it is Ohio.

Prayers and healing hugs to those who are enduring trials and warm hugs to friends who'd just like one! Missing you Jerry, thinking of Louise and BH. It's such a terrible thing, to lose someone to drugs and depression. Prayers up for the family during this time of grief and loss. Tink, hope all goes well with your surgery and you're up and at'em soon :)

Same old, same old at work. They're gearing up to swamp me before I leave for Bonaire-nothing new. Just found out they're having classes here while I'm gone and I have to plan, order and organize the meals and snacks before I go. Lists to make for all of that and instructions i hope they can follow. We're not renting a phone this year, so they'll have to make do on their own. I'll be soooooooo happy :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8840) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Record Numbers!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8841) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Keep it weird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13158) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning BT and everyone!

Donna, I am so sorry, missed that somewhere, maybe was on FB, Hugs and lots of prayers and strength going out to your neighbors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13159) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Going down to Florida next week, just found out that our daughter will be joining us for a few days and will be going to Disney for a day, haven't been there since the 70's, think they were just starting to build Epcot Center back then, kindy foggy on all that, so feel like it will be my first time actually seeing it. Will also be nice to see our daughter too! Been a while.

Back here at the ranch, I got my son's girlfriend coming over to dinner tomorrow night, so got some things around the house to do for that.

Cooler temps here today again, was nice to have a warm day yesterday though.

Hugs and stuff to all who need some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3228) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello again everyone!!!

HEY PATRICK, WHERE ARE THA JOKES?

well anyway,

Sister Mary Ann, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, a Texaco Gasoline station was just a block away.

She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas. The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been loaned out, but she could wait until it was returned. Since Sister Mary Ann was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car. She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, Sister Mary Ann carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried the full bedpan back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two Baptists watched from across the street.. One of them turned to the other and said,

'If it starts, I'm turning Catholic.'!!

tah-dah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13160) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5678) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Bt :)

Just a quick peek in from the crackberry. Heading up to Myrtle Beach for the afternoon. All these years of coming to Charleston and have never made the trek to see it. We are playing tourist :)

Hugs and love to all :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3231) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hell of a place to keep your berries, just saying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8842) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meet Cookie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3232) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love that video!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14933) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I could watch that video all day long --- pure joy :)
Morning BT ♥♥:)♥♥

Took Bob into the vets this morning for a bath -- they told me that they had a tree planted in honor of Rasta. I should be getting a certificate in a couple of days ♥♥

It's a gorgeous day out there today --- it's going to be hard to stay in here at work... very hard indeed!!!

Anyway, wishing you all a beautiful day no matter what the weather :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2647) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Cecil, love that video. Just watched it twice to get my smile on:) Not sure what "bumble foot" is but I'm going to have to google it!

Donna, sympathies to your neighbor. BH, hope you feel better soon.

FOOP for awhile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2649) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tara, how sweet of your vet to plant the tree :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13679) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Day All!!!!:)

Donna, love the pic of Amanda. So very sorry about your neighbor.:(

Judy, go to Bonaire and worry about NOTHING!!!!! They are old enough to feed themselves...I'm just sayin'.....LOL

I'm so in love with that penguin!!!!:):)

Tara, I love your vet!!!! In honor of Miss Rasta...what more could you want!! I know what you are going thru. This morning I caught myself calling Spice. He loved the dark bathroom, I went in there an just felt like I should be petting him. So, I did. Just like if he was there. I know, this sounds crazy to most, but I just needed my Spicy Cat. He was there.....

I'm trying to plan a Mother's Day/My Birthday with my family. I want them to all come up here to GA for the day. Mom's liking the idea. Still haven't heard from my kids. It's only a 2 hour drive...that's just what I want. We'll see......

I had no cable this morning, so I had no internet. They got it fixed...TG!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14934) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

PegiPie... I know just what you mean. They leave such a huge hole. ♥♥♥ I love my vet too - everyone in the office is just a gem.

I just heard this group on Pandora and had to youtube them to hear more. I love a capella groups
Straight No Chaser

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1338) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love Straight No Chaser, been on their mailing list forever!

Thanks for all the vibes for my daughter everyone. Interestingly, she started feeling a bit better late Tues evening......coincidence? I think not.
They took her iv out today. This is what they've tested for and she doesn't have, viral meningitis, hepetitis, H1N1, malaria, shes still in isolation, but feeling much better.

I keep asking to check for Dengue Fever, after reading posts from L on this board. They say no rash (she has bumps, like sand flea bunps, but no discoloration), no Dengue.......still I think they should look at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14935) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good news Brenda... I hope they can figure it out though. The uncertainty sucks!
My friend's daughter ended up at the ER yesterday from fainting multiple times... same deal, they don't know why.
I'm really not liking all this mysterious illness carp :(

Here's one from a local boy made good... now he lives in hawaii

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2650) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brenda, I'm so out of the loop. I hope they find out what's wrong with your daughter soon. I agree, the uncertainty just sucks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Tink* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2651) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Donna, love the Guam pics:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2987) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Poof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2988) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yikes, much bigger than I planned. But hey ... no , it is a big message :-) So if you don't like it BM. Ha!

"poof"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6410) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 7:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks guys! :)

Love the BM bunny! :)

My Easter weekend starts NOW!! Yay!! :) :) :)

Hugs and prayers for healing for all who need them...BH, Cynde, Brenda's daughter, etc....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2124) on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

brenda , what can it hurt?
hugs to all
cynde special big vibes and prayers.
donna sorry about ur neighbor
tomorrow i hide about 60 eggs for hunt at work. when the kids find one they get an icecream sunday
hugs coming to all♥♥♥♥

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration