Bonaire Talk: Community Chat:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy T (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5746) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday, Debbie .... My Bonaire Sister :)

Wishing you a great day and a great year :)

Happy Birthday, Debbie

1 2 3

And, since you're the dolphin whisperer

1 2 3 4

Happy Birthday too to your grandbaby, Lydia :)

Happy Birthday, Lydia

Have a fun-filled day

Big Birthday Hugs to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Princeypoo******Kenny's Muffin Forever (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #855) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Deb. Come on in.

Good job by the new bt Birthday Monitor JudyT

Very creative

(Message edited by mrfredster on April 3, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *****Patrick with sharks on Bonaire***** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5347) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meeeeee~chelle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2202) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY=BIRTHDAY DEBBIE :) :) :) :) :)

I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year my friend :):)

(((((HUGS)))) girl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail T.*********** (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #5082) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

0 Debbie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KIV ~ Kobi in Virginia (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14996) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday, Debbie B!!!!!
Hope you have a fantastic birthday. If I remember you are spending time in Amish country. Enjoy that and your special day.

Happy Birthday to little Lydia as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17401) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a very Happy birthday Debbie!

hb

And happy Birthday Lydia!

hb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4496) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday, Debbie and Lydia!!!

Hope you BOTH have a Great and Grand day!!

:) Bill :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Bus...Dianna Rides the Little Bus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE & LYDIA!!!!WOOHOO!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (Agent 99 wannabe) ) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6246) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Debbie!!

Happy Birthday Lydia!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy - 'Rayman' (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4064) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag to you both :):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Saint Louise (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10000041) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5294) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Jersey Girl!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6450) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday, Debbie and MiniDebbie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'll always be BOOM here! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #14870) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wishing you both a year filled with happiness and joy ♥
Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maggie/PS (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13605) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 5:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HBD
DEBBIE & LYDIA!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9235) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy, Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Workman (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #302) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 7:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Debbie!! Hope it was filled with joy and fun :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6342) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 8:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Deb and Lydia..hope you had a nice day..it was sunny here hope you had the same!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3124) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Debbie and Lydia:):):)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie...........someoneisstillawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15775) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HBD&L :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By iTimmmy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7673) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 9:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Birthday Girls

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5633) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 11:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Almost a belated happy birthday to you Debbie and your precious little Lydia :)

Hope you had a GREAT day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen**and* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16121) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't believe I missed this!!!

Happy Birthday Debbie and Lydia!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #13122) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Everyone! Had a wonderful time with my parents in Amish country and my bro and his wife and nephew, Zach. Been a while since we all got together, lots of laughs and good times were had. We are celebrating Lydia's b'day next Sunday, yes! more b'day cake!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration