BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Snorkeling Bonaire: Rental Fins
Bonaire Talk: Snorkeling Bonaire: Rental Fins
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #156) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 5:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can you rent strap fins rather than the full-foot fins?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #428) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you schedule a trip on the Woodwind, Dee will provide strap fins as part of the fee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #157) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks George, but we're going to do some snorkeling on our own. I'm a diver, so I have my own equipment to use, but my 2 friends are going to have to rent equipment & I was hoping they could rent strap fins so they could wear their shoes/boots to get in the water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2373) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trish, Buddy Dive at Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments has a large selection of open heel fins for rent. Say hello to Rob for me... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #158) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 5:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Ron! I understand that I'll be seeing you on the redeye on 5/13 :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ***Ron Gould*** (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2374) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep, Diane and I will be there! Can't wait!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration