BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Snorkeling Bonaire: Which month is better: May or June?
Bonaire Talk: Snorkeling Bonaire: Which month is better: May or June?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Flavio Luis Garcia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everybody! I'm planning a one-week trip to Bonaire and since I have never been there before I would like to know which month(May or June) would be better for snorkeling, considering water visibility and temperature and less crowded points.
Thanks in advance!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1199) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The last cruise ship of the season is due May 4th, with no more till November.
No cruisers opens up lots of places to snorkel.
June water temps will typically be slightly warmer than May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #154) on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome, Flavio. Hope you love the place like the rest of us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Flavio Luis Garcia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the valuable information, Grunt.
Jeff, thank you also. I'm pretty sure that I'll love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By maria (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well garcia it depends wich mmoth is sunny and cool for a day by the pool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By maria (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

grunt you like cold water or hot water when the water is cold if you like cold then go then same for hot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By maria (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i am being completely egnored write her so i am going to tell my friends never to come on this site and quit if i start being listened to i shall do exactly the orrosit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1900) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 4:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

flavio too bad u can't afford 2 wks. one goes by just too fast

have a blast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1901) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 4:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

maria what are u talking about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1214) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maria's profile speaks volumes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chica di Boneiru (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 10:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

55 dive certifications by age 8 is impressive.
;-p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1557) on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Apparently one of those certifications was Message Board Gratuitous Entertainment via Silly Posts.

e.

P.S. maria, if you are on a bridge, don't jump off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #904) on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm
Just in case some of didn't take Grunts hint, Maria says that she is 8 years old and lives in Dominica. Her first language is probably not English either.
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric author of "Why is the Grass Green?" (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1562) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Profile notwithstanding, her silly threats are what brought out the fangs.

e.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration