BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Snorkeling Bonaire: Moorea v. Bonaire Snorkeling
Bonaire Talk: Snorkeling Bonaire: Moorea v. Bonaire Snorkeling
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Mahaffey (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 8:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How Does Post Omar Bonaire (and Klein Bonaire) compare to Moorea?

Just wondering! Trying to put a trip together for this fall to Bonaire and the pricing is coming up pretty similar for air for us so my hubby said I should at least ask the experts! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ABCdivers (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Saturday, January 8, 2011 - 1:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is almost like asking which kid you like best. In all honesty, I'd give Moorea the edge in marine diversity but it is a lot more expensive once you get there. Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora...they were all much more expensive to stay at than Bonaire. Bonaire makes it much easier to visit lots of different sites. We just love the ease of shore diving at Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8621) on Saturday, January 8, 2011 - 7:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Agree with the above, although if the price was the same, it would be a no brainer, Moorea. Just way to beautiful.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration