BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Support Bonaire: Jong Bonaire Sweepstakes
Bonaire Talk: Support Bonaire: Everything Else: Jong Bonaire Sweepstakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just a reminder of a great way to support youth in Bonaire:

Deadline for Caribbean Charity Sweepstakes

Divers have until the end of December to make a tax-deductible donation to the Jong Bonaire Youth Center on the island of Bonaire in the Dutch Caribbean. For a $30 donation you will be entered in the Bonaire Travel Sweepstakes drawing for 45 great travel prizes. Donations can be made on-line at www.JongBonaire.org. Instructions for off-line donations can be found at the website also.

The 45 travel prizes are worth over $20,000, including two round-trip tickets between the USA and Bonaire on Air Jamaica, two round-trip tickets between Amsterdam and Bonaire on KLM, one-week hotel stays at eight of the island’s leading resorts, and more than a dozen dive, windsurf and other sports packages for two.

All prizes have been donated to the youth center for this fundraising event. To learn more about the event and this important community foundation, visit www.jongbonaire.org before 31 December 2001. A 501c3 foundation has been established in the USA to insure qualified tax deductions there.

(I'm hoping for the airfare from US prize, myself!!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 9:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I purchased my ticket while on the island last week. Keeping my fingers crossed.....I just love winning airline tickets or lodging in Bonaire.

Hope the fundraiser is a success.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration