BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Almost time
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Almost time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Headed down for another 2 weeks....arriving on the 23rd...

Pics from last year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uwaterphotos/

This will be trip number 6, and #5 in a row to bonaire again....YEAH!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #576) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Forrest .. nice pics. Have a great trip and make sure to post more pics !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trina Miller (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Forrest... This will be DH & my first visit to Bonaire! We're snorkelers & wear rash suits for sun protection, so we're easy to spot!! :)

I'm enjoying this forum & learning about Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By matthew (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #165) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Forrest, good pics. We also will be arriving on Bonaire on the 23rd. taking the redeye in from houston. THis will be are 7 th trip. Cant wait.
Hope we see you at a dive sight or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Matthew, we will be on the same plane. Where are you staying? we will be at the Den Lamen.
I am easy to find, guy with the fish tattoo on my arm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By matthew (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #166) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

we are staying with wannadive, 1st time with them.
we are also easy to find. my wife is a little taller than me. we cant wait.. its been since nov 09 since are last trip. we love bonaire.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration