BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Last 2 trips in pictures
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Last 2 trips in pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stephanie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a little something to help everyone get by until their next trip to Bonaire! (just started so there is only about 110 photos now, I still have sooo many more pictures to add!) Hope everyone enjoys!

https://picasaweb.google.com/112259088871691754786/Bonaire?feat=directlink

Also, I just want to say thanks for all the reports & pictures everyone posts that help get me through the week! Just returning the favor!

We already have trip 3 planned for the end of June for two weeks..... Please hurry up June!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stephanie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 5:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry I changed name of album, so not sure if link would work anymore!
https://picasaweb.google.com/112259088871691754786/ScubaDivingBonaire?feat=directlink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin thornal (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great pics!!! heading down this Saturday! Thank you for sharing these pics, makes it that much more difficult to wait a few more days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stephanie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - 3:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LUCKY!!! Have a great trip!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration