BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Underwater pictures from my March trip to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Underwater pictures from my March trip to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester Knutsen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Folks,

Had a great trip in March, stayed at Buddy Dive. Here is a link to my pictures from this trip.

http://lesterknutsen.com/gallery/v/Bonaire201103/slideshow.html

Regards - Lester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #688) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice eye...thanks for sharing your photos....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5636) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 12:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lester,

Welcome to BT and thank you for sharing your trip with us. What a fantastic eye you have! Beautiful shots...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8796) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome to BT Lester. Most excellent pictures, thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin thornal (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 12:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW..great pics! I leave this sat (April 9th) for my next trip down. looking forward to seeing some of the fish you took pics of!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna * (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3851) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 8:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Melching (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great pictures. Can not wait until we are there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joanne (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great images! May I ask what camera system you're using?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester Knutsen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joanne, I am using a Nikon D80 in Subal Housing with dual Ikelite strobes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joanne (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Lester. I use to use a Subal for my N90, and loved it. I only recently switched from film to digital for u/w. I tried using my Canon G12 but point & shoots are very much a trade-off. I shoot a Canon 5D topside but didn't want to spring for the housing. Thanks again for posting your great shots. I was there in Feb.; love Bonaire!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration