BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Rent a boat, by Bonairefishing!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Rent a boat, by Bonairefishing!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #1085) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Monique, there is a thread about this already. Please go to this thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antony Bond (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #753) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mmmm.

Something not quite right. Why would two people start identical threads that including the irrelevant ethnicity of the owners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3399) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well I for one would be curious to compare the location of the 2 IP addresses on these very similar postings. Same country?
I've never believed in coincidences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't talk to much when it comes to the negative issues here but it is interesting how both posting say the exact same thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #154) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This feels like the copy paste function was used by the second poster. What might be their motive? The poster might be wanting to refresh the discussion to maximize the damage to a business that they feel wronged them. It could also be someone who sympathizes with the business in question and is trying to discredit the original customer's credibility. Either way, this poster is misusing this board IMHO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd H (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #629) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have contacted Jesse Ventura of Conspiracy Theory , the Gov is all over it , stay tuned...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #155) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Your going to do that to a former Governor?" (I reply in my most lame attempt to sound like JV)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #30491) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 3:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not the same IP. Not even close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3400) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 3:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was just an initial thought. Thanks Jerry! But, I suspect the jury is still out on this one.
To clarify your posting however, I'm assuming that the country of origin was different. Two friends in the same area can have different IP addresses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Moderator - Post #110) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jury is not out, this thread is closed as it violates our policy against duplicate posts.

Folks, I will be deleting this entire thread shortly. Am only leaving it up long enough so that those who had posted might read this.

Duplicate posts are against this board's policy, offending posts as well as offenders are not tolerated.

(Message edited by modtom on January 16, 2011)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration