BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Trip reports
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Trip reports
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kent thomas (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 3:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi spent 3 weeks on bonaire from nov 29 -dec 21-2010 had a great time lots of rain but who cares? Next time it will be 3 months It sure was nice not to be harassed to buy anything it felt like home only worm er.Took to sets of fins full foot and open heal .used open heal on most shore dives .used full foot on boat dives & wharf entry's water temp was 83 the easiest shore diving Ive ever done bar none.Just follow the yellow rocks in and out ! And the best part is you don't have to play follow the leader ,you wont to dive alone no problem.you wont to do a decom dive no problem .I haven't this freedom for a long time .To anyone who is an experienced diver i cant see you having anything but the time of your life

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #374) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's the idea, Kent. Glad you enjoyed our little piece of paradise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3386) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kent..After all these years, that's why we keep coming back. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd H (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #627) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The diver freedom found on Bonaire is second to none for a resort destination . The only place I have the same diver freedom is my home Island , other than the 40 degree difference in water temp it is almost the same ... thanks for the report .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration