BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: November 5th for 2 weeks
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: November 5th for 2 weeks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #124) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fish
nukove
parrots
hooker
self

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

octopus
donkey
flounder
hooker
stingray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

shrimp
what is it?
shrimp
turtle
sign
lighthouse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

bas
crab
sponge
sign
redslave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #128) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

horse
coral
bleaching at Tailer Made
sponge
donkey
debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

turtle
shrimp
sarge
mingo
current

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #130) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 10:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sunset
fish
dice
mingo
hooker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 11:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

other then that all I have to say is bugs, rain and truck theft and Richards is the greatest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 11:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aqua Paul:
Great pictures! Is that a donkey? Or has Bonaire opened a Kangaroo Sanctuary?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 11:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ouch! Sorry to here about the truck being stolen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 11:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is a Kangaroo on the wild side and I rode it too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Pasko (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 11:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome photos with original composition! Thank you for posting them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15329) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 6:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

great photos Aqua Paul..

The last one looks like a fish :) In fact so much so that I cannot imagine it being the hooker .lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lori Mulhisen (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome shots--both above and under the water! Composition on the flamingo shots are fabulous. There are kangaroos on the island? Really?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #886) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Paul
That is a fabulous group of pictures. Each one very unusual. The last one, I can't figure out what it is.
Well done.
Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #133) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The last one is with a very wide wide angle lens and is the bow of the Hilma Hooker. I was almost touching the wreck I was so close. It's distorted because of the wide lens.

What I would like to know is, what is that shrimp looking thing in the purple sponge with the brittle star? It's not a banded coral shrimp I don't think, it's a little different.

The guy with the yellow fins is Bas. We had a really good time diving with him on the Wild Side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij -- www.vipdiving.com -- (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #632) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it is a juvenile banded coral shrimp Paul. Very often you find pepermint shrimp in these tubes but this one sure looks like a juvi banded coral shrimp to me.

Sorry about all the hassle of the truck theft...not sorry that you had such a great time with Bas Tol :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ABCdivers (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 9:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice! BTW, I was at CocoView when you were on Bonaire. We had rain there too but it was nice being assigned to The EZ Diver for the week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #134) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have about 80 days before I have a chance of being on he EZ Diver, 9th visit. You know what that means.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ABCdivers (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 11:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Free trip coming up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4757) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Really outstanding pics Paul. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott D Jarrell (BonaireTalker - Post #62) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aqua Paul (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 7:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the praise everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #30077) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 9:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great report Paul, thanks... Sucks big time about the truck.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration