BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Community Chat: Get Well Wishes for Gibi
Bonaire Talk: Community Chat: Archives: Archives 2005-2006: Archives - 2005-12-29 to 2006-3-15: Get Well Wishes for Gibi
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7073) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Please take it easy and rest up so you can be back to cooking and be good as new..
Get well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5430) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 7:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Gibi!! Joe and I hope you are feeling much better very soon and will back up and at 'em with the old gang quickly!! You are such a sweetheart with your laugh and your beautiful smile, not to mention your outrageously delicious cooking talents!

We hope all is well with you and that you and loved ones will be back to the old grind again soon. Love, Carole Baker and Joe Ward (The "large" lady with the large lobster! LOL)

cb and Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ...boom dee ay (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1091) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get well soon!
I'm so looking forward to meeting you someday very soon :-)
Tara & Guy Smith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16637) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 8:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, get well soon!
Bear Hug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3773) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 9:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, I hope you still have the "birthday tshirt" from my birthday party in Oct. ha ha ha.... wear it and maybe it'll speed up the recovery process...

Steve and I both extend our healing vibes to you for a very very speedy recovery. I expect to be fighting Jake for your fried chicken very soon. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kaye (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #105) on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 11:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Gibi,

More good wishes for a speedy recovery from David and Gerry of Boston. We had a great time at your home last March 1 and look forward to seeing you and eating your yummy food on March 21, just next month!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #780) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 12:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi,
Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Al and Linda (Colorado flag - large "C"). We also plan to be there on March 21st to have some goat stoba! Sending healing vibes your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1406) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 4:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi

Get well soon and best wishes from the UK

Brian & Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen BT Mommy x 2 (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9449) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get Well soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #883) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, Adding my wishes for a speedy recovery!

p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Back to Jeanine, or is it Tribs? (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1961) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi ~ sending good thoughts and get well wishes from Illinois! Please take care of yourself. You bring such joy to so many people - we need you!
Hugs...Jeanine and Wes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By La Reina de la Salsa (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1798) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi - get well soon/por una pronta recuperacion. Abrazos, La muchacha de Costa Rica :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Traff (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1186) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gibi,

Get Well soon - wishing you a quick recovery.
We're looking forward to seeing you again this Feb and your wonderful family
get well flower

Judy & Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #767) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

gibi, hope you're feeling better soon. we'd send a card but we'll be there before the card will. we'll bring one with us. can't wait to see you again.
pat and mary murphy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By karen gaffner (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi- Get well soon! We really enjoyed you and your food in September. Hoping to see you next month!!Karen and Charles from Yonkers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1937) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 12:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, Get well soon!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1152) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, my friend, heal well and get well soon. Take it easy and take care of yourself --- and let those who love you take care of you.

I hope you'll be well enough for me to see you this year --- February 5 - March 15.

Love and BIG hugs,
Josie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2953) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gibi! Give yourself a little time to heal, enjoy all the TLC from your family and you will up and about in no time! Looking forward to seeing you later this month! Sending healing ((((vibes))))) your way! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Your Babsness (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10367) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

getwell.gif GIBI
We're thinking of you and sending prayers for a speedy recovery from California!
gibi.jpg Hope this pic cheers you up! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #434) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, hope this little note finds you in the best of spirits.. Keep your chin up and smile from ear to ear.. Your
friend, Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beverly Fillio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #175) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope that you are doing very well and well back on the road to recovery............. And selfishly back to cooking Know you are the best cook on the island and hope to have dinner there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5434) on Thursday, February 2, 2006 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG!! What a great photo of Gibi!!! Or is is Kelly??? Hmmmm....no, it must be Gibi..I can tell by that great smile! Hope you are feeling much better, today, Gibi! Love, Carole and Joe

PS You kinda look pretty sexy, there, Gibi!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy & Dave Bartlett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #423) on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 3:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get well soon, hopefully we will get to meet you later this year. Andy and Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1162) on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hoping you are feeling better and better as each moment goes by. Take very good care of yourself.
Denise and Teddy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #613) on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get well soon Gibi....see you in 11 days!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3778) on Saturday, February 4, 2006 - 12:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That t-shirt will haunt me until the day I die. lol. Hope you are better soon, Gibi...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #776) on Saturday, February 4, 2006 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey carole, kelly has a nice smile...in the afternoon...i've been told to avoid her in the morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #617) on Sunday, February 5, 2006 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly...I see a marketing Nirvana here :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3780) on Sunday, February 5, 2006 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can always tell when Pat and Cam are getting closer to their Bonaire dates.... they both get braver.... hee hee..

Pat, you are so right. I don't do mornings. Some pringles and a pepsi will get me off to a great start, though. :-)

Ahhhhh I am soooo envious of you both.... Cam, I have XM satellite radio in my Nissan, and heard "Leavin on a Jet Plane" on my 70's station about a week ago... it was soooo sad.

Please... you must have a drink for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5438) on Sunday, February 5, 2006 - 6:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pat, Kelly is a woman after my own heart....I am not a "morning" person, either..."have" to be at work, but forget about it on the weekends! LOL. Miss Cynde is the same way, I believe. Nightowls to the max....need that very strong cuppa coffee in the morning at home and another one once I arrive at work at 8:30 a.m. I am "useless" without my caffeine kick in the morning...just ask my husband...he has learned to have the stuff ready for me when I awaken in the a.m.! He is such a sweetheart!

Great tee shirt, tho....definitely a market for this one somewhere! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #618) on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly...for you kiddo...I'll have two :-) Don't forget "Jamaican Farewell"...worst song in the world if you have PBD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beverly Fillio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 8:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi: Hope you are doing well We will see you in about 7 days Can hardly wait. Can someone give us an update on his health

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl Ferguson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #165) on Thursday, February 9, 2006 - 11:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi, we just got home from Bonaire! We enjoyed our dinner at your place (Jan 31) but missed having you around. I was happy that Tish & I had a chance to say hello and offer our good wishes to you. It was nice to see that wonderful smile on your face!! Your brother and family cooked a lovely meal for us. We are hoping that you will be up and around very soon!! Have you seen the Canadian flag that we left for your patio?
'Get well' hugs from Cheryl & Aubrey Ferguson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4391) on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gibi - sending you big hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

(Message edited by marym on February 10, 2006)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #888) on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am so happy to hear you are growing stronger. It's because you have a great nurse in Emma. I hope you appreciate her, Gibi! She is a jewel--and so are you!!
Hugs!
Tish
To everybody else, I am going to print out this thread later today and take it to Gibi, so please anybody who plans to add good wishes do so now. Thanks! And thanks to you all for the wonderful postings!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1951) on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sending more hugs your way and hoping that you are getting stronger with each day that passes!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #892) on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 7:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did not get to Gibi's today, so you have until mid day Saturday to add more get well wishes here. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl Ferguson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #205) on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Tish, were you able to take these get well wishes to Gibi? How is he?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #920) on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Cheryl!
Yes, I dropped them off on Saturday. I did not see Gibi. He seemed to have a house full of relatives. He continues to improve.
Those who went to BT Tuesday last night will have more up to date information about him. I expect to go to Gibi's next Tuesday night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl Ferguson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #207) on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That was nice of you to do that Tish, thank you! It is great to hear that he's feeling better ..... has to be that warm relaxing air in Bonaire!
Enjoy your next visit!!

As I compose this I'm looking out at the most beautiful 'red' sunrise through a mixture of oaks, hemlocks & spruce trees. A dusting of snow .. but grass is still green ... a very unusual winter here north of the 49th parallel!

But.... I'd rather be in Bonaire ;o))))

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration